Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hats at Lanvin FW2011

So I'm working my way up to doing a proper review of the hat trends which galloped down the A/W 2011 runways in the last few weeks, but seeing as the Lanvin pictures conveniently put themselves in my inbox this morning, I can put these up now.
The mood at Lanvin was muted and serious with blacks, browns, felts and very wide brim action. This collection was about work not play. And power, lots of power, and maybe country sports, tally ho and whip cracking in the office!

Do not mess with this lady, she'll steal your kids and hide 'em in that hat!



My favourite Lanvin Look of the Lot

2 comments:

  1. I love Elbaz running around Lanvin!! The ginormous hats are crazy great! So darn chic! Thanks for posting this collection, somehow I haven't been paying attention and missed it! Now I will check your blog for the cool stuff! Thanks loads.... S.Montez Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, and I agree with you on the favourite look. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete