Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lovely Lines by Manuel Rebollo

To start me on my grand ambitous (hopefully to be realised) dream of one day making hats, I've started a fashion illustration course with the fabulous Angie at the Patsy Fox drawing salon. It's been 12 years at least since I last picked up a pencil, so I thought in all likelihood I'd be little disabled at this, especially as bloody difficult people were never my strong point. Give me something easy - like bottles, they don't have hands, or bricks, yes bricks, just straight edges thank you please!  Anyway, I'm no Picasso, but I'm not as completely retarded as I thought I might be. Ramble over, what I meant to say, is that this new little pastime has got me on the look out for nice fashion illustrations and I came across this pretty pictures today by Manuel Rebollo. I love the lines and brushstrokes and shadows, super! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment