Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stop Press: Stephen Jones at Melbourne Cup!!!

Yes folks it's true, the millinery legend is gracing these fair shores for the nags at Melbourne Cup, just thought I needed to let you know. Let it out like. It's p.r.e.t.t.y exciting. Don't you think?!
Far more exciting than their previous so called celebrity guests - Carlson Cresley WTF???

As a little Brucie Bonus, you can even go see him talk at the NGV next Tuesday night... if you are a Victorian Racing Club member that is. http://www.melbournecup.com/melbourne-cup-carnival/event-planning-calendar-detail.asp?calendar_group_start_date=2010/10/01&vrc_event_id=264

I'm not, but through an error bad planning I can't make it anyway, I'm going to see Pat Benatar, LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD my friends. Yep, there's an excuse if ever I heard one, it doesn't get much better than that. Pat in a Hat.

So by coincidence I was walking through Myer yesterday checking out the racewear, and I'm not just saying this but I came across Stephen Jones's offerings and they totally were the best.... but just a little out of my price range. This sexy little top hat and pearls was my favourite. 

Stephen Jones at Myer
 I will keep a look out for other Stephen Jones in Oz events and of course keep you posted.

Just in case you're a bit jealous about Pat, here she is with possibly the best song ever written:

No comments:

Post a Comment